Yummy baked chicken recipe with lemongrass calles "Gai Ta-Krai" in Thai
Last Modified On: Thursday, 24/November/2011 21:14:12pm
Back to Bake Dishes
4 pieces chicken thigh
2 Tbsp oyster sauce
1 Tbsp thin soy sauce
1 Tbsp seasoning soy sauce
1 Tbsp sugar
4-5 garlic cloves
1 tsp whole peppercorns
1 lemongrass stem
1. Peel garlic, cut lemongrass root, wash, and cut into small pieces.
2. Put cut garlic, lemongrass and whole peppercorns in a mortar, pound coarsely.
3. Clean chicken thigh, remove bone and put in a mixing bowl.
4. Put pounded ingredients in the mixing bowl, season with all sauces and sugar, mix thoroughly, cover with plastic wrap and marinate at least 3 hours or overnight.
5. After marinated time, preheat oven at 350° F. Place aluminum foil on baking sheet, pour a little bit oil and spread over. Arrange marinated chicken and bake about 35-45 minutes or until skin is crisp and brown.
6. Cut lemongrass chicken into pieces and serve with fresh vegetable.