Sweet & Sour Pork with Honey
Easy to cook sweet & sour pork with honey called "Mu Op Nam Pueng" in Thai
Last Modified On: Thursday, 24/November/2011 21:13:20pm
Back to Bake Dishes
1 kg pork collar
3 Tbsp thin soy sauce
2 Tbsp seasoning soy sauce
4 Tbsp ketchup
1 tsp salt
½ cup honey
2 cups water
1. Wash pork collar, pat dry and cut into 1 inch thick.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl, stir to mix well.
3. Add cut pork collar in the mixing sauce and marinate about 2 hours or refrigerate over night for better flavor.
4. Arrange marinated pork in a pot on medium heat, pour marinated sauce and add enough water to cover.
5. Cover the pot and simmer until the pork is tender (turn from time to time), then open the pot cover, reduce the heat to medium low, and simmer until the sauce thicken, remove from heat.
6. Put “Sweet & sour pork with honey” on a plate, sprinkle with finely sliced green onion and serve immediately.