Chicken Soup (Thai Style)
Easy and yummy Thai style chicken soup that made from easy to find ingredients
Last Modified On: Wednesday, 14/December/2011 16:31:58pm
Back to Curries and Soups
300 g. chicken wingette
¼ head onion
¼ cube chicken broth
¼ tsp salt
2 tsp sugar
1 tsp thin soy sauce
2 tsp seasoning soy sauce
4 cups water
1. Peel onion, wash dirt, pat dry, slice into pieces and set aside.
2. Peel potato, wash dirt and cut into pieces. Wash tomato, pat dry and slice into pieces.
3. Pour water in a pot, bring to boil on medium-high heat, add chicken broth cube. When the soup is boiling, add sliced onion.
4. Wait until the soup boils again, add chicken wingette, cut potato and sliced tomato.
5. Reduce the heat to medium-low, simmer for 30 minutes, then season with all ingredients and taste as your own flavor.
6. Let the soup simmer for 1 hour, meanwhile spoon the bubble out in order to have clear soup.
7. Put the chicken soup in a bowl and serve immediately.