Soft Egg Tofu with Ground Pork Soup
Super easy and yummy clear soup called "Kheng Jeut Tao Ho Mu Sab"
Last Modified On: Wednesday, 14/December/2011 16:18:38pm
Back to Curries and Soups
1 tube soft egg tofu
100 g. seasoning ground pork
1/2 cube chicken broth
2 Tbsp thin soy sauce (or fish sauce)
1 tsp sugar
2 green onions
2 sprigs cilantro
4 cups water
Ingredients for seasoning ground pork
100 g. ground pork
1 Tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp thin soy sauce (or fish sauce)
1/2 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp ground pepper
1. Season ground pork with thin soy sauce (or fish sauce), oyster sauce, and ground pepper. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
2. Cut green onion and cilantro roots, wash dirt, pat dry, and cut into 1" lenght. Then, cut egg tofu crosswise about 1 cm. thick.
3. Pour water in a pot, bring to boil on medium-high heat, add chicken broth cube and cut egg tofu. When the soup is boiling, spoon ground pork about 1 tsp, and add into the pot.
4. Season with thin soy sauce (or fish sauce) and sugar, add cut green onion and cilantro, allow boiling again, then remove from heat.
5. Put the soup in a serving bowl, sprinkle with ground pepper, and serve immediately.