Crispy Chicken Wingette
Yummy crispy chicken wingette recipe called "Kai Thod Krop" in Thai
Last Modified On: Friday, 25/November/2011 05:37:49am
Back to Deep Fried Dishes
500 g. chicken wingettes
½ tsp salt
2 tsp sugar
1 tsp thin soy sauce
2 tsp oyster sauce
¼ cup milk
1 cup all purpose flour
1 cup vegetable oil for deep-frying
1. Wash chicken wingettes, pat dry, and put in a mixing bowl. Season the wingettes with salt, sugar, thin soy sauce, oyster sauce and milk.
2. Mix all ingredients thoroughly, cover the bowl with plastic wrap and allow marinating for 1-2 hours.
3. After marinated time, put all purpose flour in a plate, add marinated wingettes and toss until flour coats the wingettes.
4. Heat oil in a fry pan on medium heat. When oil is hot, add marinated chicken wingettes in the pan.
5. Deep-fry each side until golden brown and crisp. Drain on paper towel.
6. Put crispy chicken wingettes in a plate, serve with salad and dressing as you like.