Fried Chicken with Garlic and Pepper
Easy and yummy Thai style fried chicken with garlic and pepper called "Kai Kratiam" in Thai
Last Modified On: Friday, 25/November/2011 05:36:24am
Back to Deep Fried Dishes
400 g. chicken meat
10 cloves garlic
2 Tbsp oyster sauce
1 ½ Tbsp thin soy sauce
1 Tbsp seasoning soy sauce
1 tsp whole peppercorn
1 Tbsp sugar
¼ cup vegetable oil
1. Clean chicken meat, cut into small pieces and put in a mixing bowl.
2. Peel 5 cloves of garlic, wash dirt, pat dry and cut into small pieces, then well pound garlic with whole peppercorn in a mortar.
3. Add pounded garlic and pepper into chicken and season with all ingredients.
4. Mix thoroughly, cover the bowl with plastic wrap and allow marinating for at least 1 hour or overnight in refrigerator.
5. After marinating time, peel the rest of garlic, wash dirt, pat dry and coarsely chop. Then heat oil in a wok on medium-high heat, when oil is hot, add chopped garlic to fry.
6. Fry until the garlic is turning golden brown, remove from oil and drain on paper towel.
7. Add marinated chicken in the same oil and fry until the chicken is well cook.
8. Place fried chicken with garlic and pepper on a plate and sprinkle with fired garlic.
9. Garnish with cilantro leaves and serve immediately.