Another version of omelette with various mushrooms called "Khai Jiao Hed"
Last Modified On: Friday, 05/September/2014 23:17:02pm
Back to Deep Fried Dishes
3 large eggs
3 Tbsp ground pork
3 shitakae mushrooms (soak until soften)
3 Chinese black mushrooms (soak until soften)
50 g. Enoki mushroom
1/2 cup mung bean noodle (soak until soften)
1 sprig cilantro
2 tsp thin soy sauce
1 tsp seasoning soy sauce
1 Tbsp oyster sauce
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
1. Cut Enoki mushrooms' roots, wash dirt, pat dry and cut into 1 inch length.
2. Slice shitakae mushrooms into pieces.
3. Slice Chinese black mushroom into small pieces.
4. Cut mung bean noodle into 1 inch length.
5. Cut cilantro roots, wash dirt, pat dry and roughly slice.
6. Put eggs and all sauces in a mixing bowl.
7. Beat all ingredients together.
8. Add ground pork and beat until mix well.
9. Add all mushrooms and mung bean noodle.
10. Stir all ingredients until mix thoroughly, add sliced cilantro, and mix well.
11. Heat oil in a fry pan on medium high heat. When oil is hot, pour the mixture into the pan and let it cook without stirring. Once the omelette is cooked on one side, turn it over and cookon the other side until done, then remove from heat.
12. Slide the omelette out onto a plate and serve immediately.