Fried Sun-dried Pork
Delicious and easy recipe called "Mu Daet Diao" that can be serve with rice or steamed glutinous rice
Last Modified On: Friday, 25/November/2011 05:31:03am
Back to Deep Fried Dishes
500 g. sliced pork
3 cloves garlic
1 tsp whole pepper corn
3 tsp thin soy sauce (or fish sauce)
1 Tbsp seasoning soy sauce
2 Tbsp oyster sauce
1 1/2 brown sugar
1 cup vegetable oii for deep-frying
1. After washing pork, cut it into 2" pieces. Then, peel garlic, wash dirt, pat dry, and well pound with whole peppercorn in a mortar.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix sliced pork and pounded garlic and pepper. Season with thin soy sauce (or fish sauce), seasoning soy sauce, oyster sauce, and brown sugar. Mix all ingredients thoroughly, refrigerate, and allow to marinate for 1-2 hours.
3. After marinated time, add 1 Tbsp vegetable oil to prevent dryness, and stir well. Arrange the sliced pork on racks and place them in a food dehydrator for 1 hour or leave them in the sun for 4 hours, turn occasionally.
4. Heat oil in a wok on medium heat, when oil is hot, add sun-dried pork, and deep-fry until cook. Drain on paper towel.
5. Put fried sun-dried pork in a plate, serve with thinly sliced tomatoes and green lettuce leaves.
Tip: Serve with hot chillie sauce will add spicy taste.