Spicy Mushroom Dip
Yummy and easy dipping sauce made from mushroom called “Nam Phrik Hed”
Last Modified On: Thursday, 24/November/2011 21:24:58pm
Back to Dipping Sauce
3-4 cloves garlic
10 dried chilies
2 Tbsp fish sauce
3 Tbsp lime juice
2 tsp sugar
1. Peel garlic and shallot, wash dirt, pat dry and cut into small pieces.
2. Clean mushroom and slice into pieces.
3. Preheat oven at 350° F. Place aluminum foil on baking sheet, pour a little bit oil and spread over. Arrange mushroom and bake for 20 minutes.
4. Put garlic, shallot and dried chilies in a fry pan, dry fry until fragrant and soften.
5. Well pound dry fried ingredients in a mortar.
6. Cut baked mushrooms into strip, put in a mixing bowl and add pounded ingredients.
7. Season with fish sauce, lime juice and sugar, mix together and taste for your own favor.
8. Put spicy mushroom dip in a bowl, serve with hard boiled eggs and fresh vegetable such as carrots, Chinese cabbage, and cucumber.