Small Rice Noodle with Pork Balls
Easy rice noodle recipe soup with pork balls called "Sen Mee Look Chin Moo"
Last Modified On: Friday, 25/November/2011 05:04:09am
Back to Noodle
200 g. small rice noodle
8-10 pork balls
½ cube chicken broth
3 cups water
3 Tbsp thin soy sauce (or fish sauce)
1 Tbsp seasoning soy sauce
1 ½ Tbsp sugar
3 green onions
2 sprigs cilantro
1 green lettuce
5-6 garlic cloves
3 Tbsp vegetable oil
1. Soak small rice noodles for 10 minutes, drain, and set aside.
2. Cut green onion and cilantro roots, pick green lettuce leaves, wash all vegetables, pat dry, and finely slice. Then put in each bowl and set aside.
3. Peel garlic, wash dirt, and mince. Heat oil in a wok on medium heat, when oil is hot; add minced garlic, fry until golden and fragrant, and then put in a small bowl.
4. Pour 5 cups water in a pot, bring to boil on high heat, bring the amount of small rice noodle that you want to scald for 1 minute, drain and put in a serving bowl that has sliced green lettuce at a bottom.
5. Add 2 tsp fried minced garlic with oil to rice noodle, stir thoroughly, and set aside.
6. Pour 3 cups water in another pot, add chicken broth cube and bring to boil on medium-high heat. When the soup is boiling, add pork balls, season with thin soy sauce (or fish sauce), seasoning soy sauce, and sugar, stir well and allow boiling again.
7. Spoon pork balls and pork rib stewed
in a serving bowl from no. 5, and then add the soup.
8. Garnish with sliced green onion and cilantro, sprinkle with fried garlic, and serve immediately.