Stir-fried Yellow Noodles
Easy and yummy stir-fried yellow noodle called "Phat Mee Leang Song Kerng"
Last Modified On: Friday, 25/November/2011 05:05:17am
Back to Noodle
500 g. pre-cooked yellow noodles
300 g. chicken breast
5 dried shitakae mushrooms
¼ head onion
½ cup shredded carrot
2 green onions
5 leaves Chinese cabbage
2 Tbsp thin soy sauce
3 Tbsp oyster sauce
1 Tbsp seasoning soy sauce
2 Tbsp sugar
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
1. Soak dried shitakae mushrooms with 2 cups water until soft. When mushrooms are soft, press out all water (keep mushroom water for making soup), cut stems, and slice into 1" length.
2. Coarsely slice Chinese cabbages, wash, and pat dry.
3. Peel onion and carrot skin, cut green onion roots, wash dirt, pat dry, then thinly slice onion, cut green onion into 1” length and shred carrot.
4. Wash chicken breast, pat dry and cut into small pieces.
5. Heat oil in a wok on medium heat. When oil is hot, add sliced onion, fry until fragrant and the onion is getting cook, then add cut chicken.
6. Season with all ingredients, stir fry until the chicken is getting cook, add sliced shitakae mushrooms and shredded carrot.
7. Stir fry until all ingredients mix well, add yellow noodles and mix together.
8. Add sliced Chinese cabbages, stir well, before remove from heat, add cut green onion and mix thoroughly.
9. Put Stir-fried yellow noodles on a serving plate and serve immediately.