American Fried Rice
Yummy and easy fried rice called "Khao Phad American"
Last Modified On: Wednesday, 07/December/2011 00:55:30am
Back to One-Plate Dishes
5 cups cooked rice
6 pieces sausage
½ cup raisins
¼ head onion
¼ cup ketchup
1 Tbsp seasoning soy sauce
1 ½ Tbsp sugar
½ cup vegetable for frying
1 tsp butter
2 tsp vegetable for stir-frying
½ cup all purpose flour
||Ingredients for marinate chicken
6-8 pieces chicken wing
2 Tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp thin soy sauce
½ tsp sugar
½ tsp ground pepper
1. Wash chicken wings, pat dry and put in a mixing bowl. Season with marinate ingredients, mix thoroughly, cover with plastic wrap and allow marinating for 1 hour.
2. Wash raisins, soak for 15 minutes, drain and set aside.
3. Peel onion, wash, pat dry and cut into small dices.
4. Cut sausages in halves and cut each end in quarters.
5. Heat frying oil in a fry pan on medium heat. When oil is hot, pour each egg into the oil, fry them until bubbly and crisp. Drain on paper towel and set aside.
6. Fry sausages until they’re cook, drain on paper towel and set aside.
7. After marinated time, put all purpose flour in a plate, add marinated chicken wings and toss until flour coats the wings, then put each wing in the fry pan.
8. Fry each side until golden brown and crisp. Drain on paper towel.
9. Heat stir-frying oil and butter in a wok on medium heat. When oil is hot and butter is melt, add diced onion, stir fry until fragrant and onion is getting cook, then add raisins.
10. Stir fry well, season with ketchup, seasoning soy sauce and sugar, then stir fry all ingredients together.
11. Add cooked rice, stir fry until all ingredients mix thoroughly, then taste as your own flavor and remove from heat.
12. Place American fried rice on a plate, serves with fried chicken wings, fried sausages and fried egg.
You can substitute fried sausages with cooked hams.