Red BBQ Pork Fried Rice
Yummy and easy fired rice recipe called "Kao Pad Moo Daeng" in Thai
Last Modified On: Friday, 25/November/2011 04:48:50am
Back to One-Plate Dishes
200 g. red barbequed pork
2 sticks Chinese sausage
5 cups cooked rice
1 cup diced carrot
¼ head onion
3 green onions
2 Tbsp oyster sauce
1 Tbsp thin soy sauce
2 tsp seasoning soy sauce
1 Tbsp sugar
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
1. Peel onion, cut green onion roots, wash dirt, and pat dry. Dice onion and slice green onion, set aside.
2. Slice Chinese sausages and set aside.
3. Dice red barbequed pork and set aside.
4. Beat eggs in a large mixing bowl, add cooked rice and stir thoroughly.
5. Heat oil in a wok on medium heat. When oil is hot, add diced onion, stir fry until fragrant and getting cook, then add diced carrot and stir fry well.
6. Add sliced Chinese sausages and dice red barbeque pork, stir fry thoroughly and season with all ingredients.
7. Stir fry until all ingredients mix thoroughly, add prepared rice, and stir fry well.
8. When all ingredients mix together, taste for your own favor, then add sliced green onion, stir quickly, and remove from heat.
9. Put the fried rice on a plate, serve with green onion, sliced chilies and a wedge of lime.