Salted Black Olive Fried Rice
Quick and easy fried rice recipe called "Khao Phad Nahm Liap" in Thai
Last Modified On: Friday, 25/November/2011 04:36:15am
Back to One-Plate Dishes
5 cups cooked rice
350 g. ground pork
10 Chinese salted black olives
4 cloves garlic
3 Tbsp oyster sauce
1 Tbsp thin soy sauce
1 1/2 Tbsp sugar
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
Ingredients for side serving
2-3 fresh chillies
1. Remove black olive seeds and chop finely.
2. Peel garlic, wash dirt, and mince. Heat oil in a wok on medium heat, when oil is hot, add garlic and fry until fragrant.
3. Add finely chopped black olive, stir fry about 2 minutes, then add ground pork.
4. Stir well until the pork is getting cook, season with oyster sauce, thin soy sauce, and sugar, then stir fry all ingredients until the pork is cooked.
5. Add cooked rice, stir to mix thoroughly, then remove from heat.
6. Wash all vegetables, slice cucumber and tomato, slice fresh chillies, and cut lime into pieces.
7. Put black olive fried rice on a plate, place sliced cucumber, sliced tomato, sliced chillies and a wedge of lime around the rice, then serve immediately.