Imitation Crabmeat Fried Rice
Quick and easy fried rice recipe called "Khao Pad Poo Ad"
Last Modified On: Friday, 25/November/2011 04:49:37am
Back to One-Plate Dishes
6 cups cooked rice
250 g. imitation crabmeat
3 cloves garlic
1 large broccoli
4 Tbsp oyster sauce
2 Tbsp thin soy sauce
2 Tbsp seasoning soy sauce
1 Tbsp sugar
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
1. Peel garlic, wash, pat dry and mince. Tear imitation crabmeat into small strip, and set aside.
2. Wash broccoli, pat dry and slice only broccoli flower into small pieces.
3. Heat oil in a wok on medium heat. When oil is hot, add minced garlic, fry until fragrant, and then add sliced imitation crabmeat.
4. Season with thin soy sauce, stir fry thoroughly, make room in the middle and add eggs.
5. Scramble eggs with spatula and spread in a thin layer. Add seasoning soy sauce, and let the eggs set.
6. When set, turn to the other side and mix well, then add sliced broccoli and season with oyster sauce and sugar.
7. Stir fry thoroughly and add cooked rice.
8. Stir fry until all ingredients mix well, taste for your own favor, and then remove from heat.
9. Put imitation crabmeat fried rice on a plate, top with dried pork fluff, place sliced tomatoes, green onion, and a wedge of lime around the rice, then serve immediately.
Note: This is a sample of dried pork fluff.