Prawns & Shrimp Paste with Soya Bean Oil Fried Rice
Easy and yummy fried rice recipe call "Khao Phad Mun Kung"
Last Modified On: Friday, 25/November/2011 04:33:11am
Back to One-Plate Dishes
300 g. prawns
3 cup cooked rice
1 Tbsp shrimp paste with soya bean oil
1 tsp thin soy sauce (or fish sauce)
1 Tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp sugar
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
2-3 fresh chillies
2 cloves garlic
1/2 cup sweet basil leaves
1. Clean prawns, peel shell, and devein. Peel garlic, wash all vegetable and herb, and pat dry. Slice chillies, mince garlic, pick sweet basil leaves from stem, and cut tomato across into thin slices.
2. Heat oil in a wok on medium heat. When oil is hot, add minced garlic and sliced chillies, fry until fragrant, then add the prawns.
3. Season with oyster sauce, thin soy sauce (or fish sauce), and sugar. Stir-fry until the prawns are getting cook, add cooked rice.
4. Add shrimp paste with soya bean oil, stir-fry all ingredients until mix thoroughly, add sweet basil leaves, stir quickly, and remove from heat,
5. Put the fried rice on a plate, garnish with fresh sweet basil leaves, and serve with sliced tomatoes.