Stir-fried Macaroni with Chicken
East meet west, Thai style stir-fried macaroni with chicken
Last Modified On: Friday, 25/November/2011 04:45:30am
Back to One-Plate Dishes
2 cups macaroni
300 g. chicken meat
½ head onion
3-4 green onion
3 Tbsp oyster sauce
2 Tbsp thin soy sauce
1 Tbsp seasoning soy sauce
2 Tbsp sugar
3 Tbsp ketchup
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
1. Pour 6 cups water in a pot, bring to boil on high heat. Add macaroni, stir regularly, and boil about 15 minutes or until cook.
2. Add 2 Tbsp of oil, stir well, then drain and rinse in cold water.
3. Peel onion, cut green onion roots, wash dirt with tomatoes, and pat dry. Slice onion, cut green onion into 1” length, and cut tomato into pieces.
4. Wash chicken, pat dry and cut into small pieces.
5. Heat oil in a wok on medium heat. When oil is hot, add sliced onion and fry until fragrant, then add chicken meat.
6. Stir-fry until the chicken is getting cook, season with oyster sauce, thin soy sauce, seasoning soy sauce and sugar, then stir thoroughly until the chicken is cooked.
7. Make room for eggs in the middle, scramble with spatula, and spread the egg in a thin layer. When set, turn to the other side and mix well.
8. Add cooked macaroni, then add sliced tomatoes and ketchup.
9. Stir-fry until all ingredients mix thoroughly, add cut green onion, stir quickly, and then remove from heat.
10. Put stir-fried macaroni with chicken on a serving plate and serve immediately.