Sausage Fried Rice
Easy and yummy fried rice that made from easy to find ingredients
Last Modified On: Friday, 25/November/2011 04:47:52am
Back to One-Plate Dishes
4 cup cooked rice
1 cup frozen mixed vegetable
2 cloves garlic
¼ head onion
2 tsp thin soy sauce
1 Tbsp seasoning soy sauce
2 tsp sugar
1/8 cube chicken broth
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
1. Peel onion and garlic, wash dirt and pat dry. Cut onion into small dices and mince garlic.
2. Put frozen mixed vegetable in a strainer, flow water over, drain and set aside.
3. Slice sausage into bite size.
4. Heat oil in a wok on medium heat. When oil is hot, add diced onion and minced garlic, fry until fragrant and onion is getting cook, then add chicken broth cube.
5. Stir fry, add sliced sausages and stir together.
6. Season with thin soy sauce, seasoning soy sauce and sugar, stir fry well and add mixed vegetable.
7. Stir fry, add oyster sauce and mix well.
8. Add cooked rice, stir fry until all ingredients mix thoroughly, taste as your own flavor and remove from heat.
9. Put the fried rice on a plate, serve with fresh vegetable and a small bowl of hot and sour fish sauce.