Chinese Sausage Spicy Salad
Easy & yummy spicy salad with Chinese sausage called "Yum Koon Chieng" in Thai
Last Modified On: Friday, 25/November/2011 05:20:41am
Back to Spicy Salad
3 sticks Chinese sausages
½ cup sliced cucumber
¼ head of onion
2 fresh chilies
1 Tbsp lemon juice
2 tsp thin soy sauce (or fish sauce)
2 tsp sugar
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
1. Peel onion, remove chili stems, wash dirt, pat dry, and then finely slice onion and chilies.
2. Heat oil in a wok on medium heat. When oil is hot, add Chinese sausages, and fry until cook.
3. Drain cooked Chinese sausages on paper towel and sliced into small pieces.
4. Prepare dressing by mixing lime juice, thin soy sauce (or fish sauce), and sugar in a mixing bowl, add sliced chilies, and stir well. Taste for your own flavor.
5. In a large mixing bowl, put sliced onion, sliced cucumber, sliced Chinese sausages and dressing. Toss to mix well.
6. Spoon the salad onto a plate and serve immediately.