Spicy Pork Roll Salad
Spicy salad recipe that easy to cook and bring great taste to your meal
Last Modified On: Friday, 25/November/2011 05:14:03am
Back to Spicy Salad
1/2 stick pork roll
2 green lettuce leaves
1/4 head of onion
3 eryngo plants
1 green onion
1 Tbsp lime juice
1 1/2 Tbsp thin soy sauce (or fish sauce)
1 1/2 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp ground dried chillies
3 cups water
1. Cut pork roll in quarter and slice into 1/4" thick.
2. Pour 3 cups water in a pot, bring to boil on high heat, add sliced pork roll, scald about 2 minutes, drain and set aside.
3. Mix lime juice, thin soy sauce (or fish sauce) sugar, and ground dried chillies in a mixing bowl. Stir well and taste for your own flavour.
4. Peel onion, remove tomato stem, cut eryngo plant and green onion roots, wash dirt, and pat dry. Finely slice onion, coarsely chop eryngo plant and green onion, then cut tomato in quarter, remove seed, and cut into small pieces.
5. In a large mixing bowl, put sliced pork roll, all vegetables, and dressing in it, stir thoroughly.
6. Spoon the salad onto a bed of green lettuce leave arranged on a plate, and serve immediately.