Steamed Chicken and Mushroom with Salted Soy Bean
Easy steamed chicken recipe that is tendered and tasty
Last Modified On: Thursday, 24/November/2011 21:20:03pm
Back to Steamed Dishes
4 pieces chicken thigh
1 small root ginger
2 Tbsp salted soy bean
1 Tbsp Chinese cooking wine
1 tsp sesame oil
2 tsp thin soy sauce
1 tsp seasoning soy sauce
2 tsp sugar
3 dried shitakae mushroom
2 fresh chilies
1 sprig cilantro
1. Soak dried shitakae mushrooms in until soft. When mushrooms are soft, press out all water cut stems, and slice into pieces. Peel ginger root, wash dirt and shred.
2. Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir well.
3. Wash chicken thighs and place on a plate, pour half of mixing sauce over them and marinate for ½ hour.
4. After marinated time, place sliced mushroom and shredded ginger over the chickens, then pour the remaining mixing sauce all over them.
5. Wash fresh chilies, slice and top on the plate. Then place the plate in a steamer.
6. Steam for 45-60 minutes or until the chickens are cook.
7. Wash cilantro, pick the leaves, sprinkle on top of the chickens and remove from heat.
8. Transfer the steamed chicken and mushroom to a serving dish. Pour over the salted soy sauce mix and serve immediately.