Stir-fried Chayote with Egg & Shrimp
Quick and yummy stir-fried recipe that is good for your health
Last Modified On: Wednesday, 21/December/2011 10:23:01am
Back to Stir-Fried Dishes
200 g. shrimps
3 cloves garlic
2 Tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp thin soy sauce
1 tsp seasoning soy sauce
2 tsp sugar
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
1. Cut chayote in quarter; remove seed, peel and wash. Then cut into small rectangular pieces.
2. Peel garlic, wash dirt, pat dry and mince. Then, clean shrimps, peel shell, and devein.
3. Place cut chayote on a plate, cover, and put in microwave for 2 minutes.
4. Heat oil in a wok on medium heat, when oil is hot, add minced garlic, stir-fry until fragrant, then add shrimps.
5. Stir-fry until the shrimps are getting cook, add cut chayote.
6. Season with oyster sauce, thin soy sauce, seasoning soy sauce and sugar. Stir-fry until all ingredients mix thoroughly, and then make room for egg in the middle.
7. Scramble egg with spatula, and spread in a thin layer. When set, turn to the other side, wait until the egg is cooked.
8. Stir-fry quickly until all ingredients mix together, and then remove from heat.
9. Place stir-fried chayote with egg & shrimp on a plate and serves immediately.