Stir-fried Chicken Wingette with Mixed Herbs
Spicy chicken wingette recipe with mixed herbs that is good for your health
Last Modified On: Wednesday, 18/January/2012 05:13:36am
Back to Stir-Fried Dishes
500 g. chicken wingettes
3 cloves garlic
4 stems krachai
2 fresh chilies
1 stem lemongrass
5 kaffir lime leaves
2 Tbsp oyster sauce
2 tsp sugar
½ tsp thin soy sauce
1 tsp seasoning soy sauce
½ tsp salt
1 tsp vegetable oil
1. Peel garlic, remove chili stems, wash dirt, and pat dry. Cut garlic and chilies into small pieces and put in a mortar.
2. Well pound garlic and chilies.
3. Wash lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, and krachai, pat dry, tear kaffir lime leaves in halves, and remove central stems.
4. Finely slice kaffir lime leaves, lemongrass and krachai, then set aside.
5. Wash chicken wingettes, pat dry, and cut in halves. Sprinkle salt over the wingettes, mixed well and set aside.
6. Heat oil in a wok on meduim heat. When oil is hot, add cut chicken wingettes, fry until the wingettes are cooked (do not stir, just let each side cook, then turn it over).
7. When cook, remove from the wok, leave about 2 tsp oil in a wok and discard the rest.
8. Add well pounded garlic and chilies, fry until fragrant, then add fried chicken wingettes in the wok again and stir fry together.
9. Add prepared herbs and season with oyster sauce, thin soy sauce, seasoning soy sauce and sugar, then stir fry all ingredients until mix thoroughly.
10. Place the stir-fried chicken wingette with mixed herbs on a plate, and serve immediately.