Stir-fried Chicken Wingette and Fermented Mustard Green
Delicious but very easy to cook recipe called "Pik Kai Phat Pak Gad Dong Khem"
Last Modified On: Wednesday, 14/December/2011 17:03:55pm
Back to Stir-Fried Dishes
400 g. chicken wingettes
1 can (140 g.) fermented mustard green
1 tsp ground pepper
1 Tbsp oyster sauce
2 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
2 Tbsp vegetable oil for stir-frying
1. Wash chicken wingettes, pat dry, and cut in halves. Sprinkle salt over the wingettes, and set aside.
2. Cut fermented mustard green into small pieces (keep fermented liquid).
3. Heat oil in a wok on meduim heat. When oil is hot, add cut chicken wingettes, fry until the wingettes are cooked (do not stir, just let each side cook, then turn it over). When cook, remove from the wok, discard oil.
4. Place fried chicken wingettes into the wok again, add fermented liquid and ground pepper, then stir-fry until the liquid is much reduced. Add cut fermented mustard green, season with oyster sauce and sugar, then stir-fry all ingredients until mix thoroughly.
5. Place stir-fried chicken wingette and fermented mustard green on a plate, and serve immediately.