Stir-fried Pork with Dried Chilies
Quick and yummy stir-fried recipe called "Mu Phat Phrik Heang"
Last Modified On: Thursday, 24/November/2011 20:01:37pm
Back to Stir-Fried Dishes
300 g. pork tenderloin
10 dried chilies
½ head onion
3 cloves garlic
2 green onions
2 Tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp sugar
½ tsp sesame oil
2 tsp vegetable oil
1 tsp thin soy sauce
2 tsp seasoning soy sauce
1 tsp sugar
1. Wash pork tenderloin, pat dry and cut into small pieces.
2. In a mixing bowl, add cut pork and marinate ingredients in it, mix well and marinate for 30 minutes.
3. Cut dried chilies into pieces and put in a small bowl, wash and discard seeds, soak for 10 minutes, then drain and set aside.
4. Peel onion, wash, pat dry and finely slice.
5. Peel garlic, cut green onion roots, wash, pat dry, then roughly chop garlic and cut green onion into pieces.
6. Heat on in a wok on medium heat. When oil is hot, add chopped garlic and dried chilies, stir fry until fragrant, then add marinated pork.
7. Stir fry until the pork is getting cook, then add sliced onion.
8. Season with oyster sauce and sugar, stir fry until the pork is cook.
9. Add sesame oil and green onion, stir fry quickly and remove from heat.
10. Place stir-fried pork with dried chilies on a plate and serve immediately.