Stir-fried Spicy Pork Liver
Spicy and yummy stir-fried recipe called "Tap Mu Phat Phrik Thai Oon"
Last Modified On: Wednesday, 21/December/2011 10:20:40am
Back to Stir-Fried Dishes
350 g. pork liver
3 cloves garlic
4-5 fresh chilies
7-8 kaffir lime leaves
1/2 cup krachai, shredded
1/4 cup young peppercorn
2 Tbsp osyter sauce
1 Tbsp thin soy sauce (or fish sauce)
2 tsp seasoning soy sauce
1 tsp sugar
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
¼ cup milk
1. Wash pork liver, pat dry, cut into 1" length and put into a mixing bowl.
2. Pour milk in the bowl and marinate for 1 hour or overnight.
3. Peel garlic, remove chilies stems, wash dirt, and pat dry. Cut garlic and chilies into small pieces, then coarsely pound in a mortar.
4. Wash kaffir lime leaves, young peppercorn and krachai, pat dry, then finely shred krachai and tear kiffir lime leaves in halves and remove central stem.
5. After marinated time, pour 3 cups water in a pot, bring to boil on high heat, add marinated pork liver, scald for 2 minutes, then drain and set aside.
6. Heat oil in a wok on medium heat. When oil is hot, add coarsely pounded garlic and chilies, fry until fragrant, then add scalded pork liver, and stir thoroughly.
7. Add shredded krachai, kaffir lime leaves and young pepper corn, season with oyster sauce, thin soy sauce (or fish sauce), seasoning soy sauce and sugar, stir quickly then remove from heat.
8. Place the stir-fried spicy pork liver on a plate, and serve immediately.