Stir-fried Preserved Radish with Eggs
Easy stir-fried recipe called "Chai Po Pad Khai"
Last Modified On: Wednesday, 21/December/2011 10:17:57am
Back to Stir-Fried Dishes
100 g. preserved radish
1 Chinese sausage
1 clove garlic
1 Tbsp sugar
½ tsp thin soy sauce
2 tsp vegetable oil
1. Peel garlic, wash, pat dry, punch and mince.
2. Cut Chinese sausage into long strip, then cut into small pieces.
3. Place preserved radish in a strainer, wash and squeeze.
4. Heat on in a wok on medium heat. When oil is hot, add minced garlic, and stir fry until fragrant. Add Chinese sausage and stir fry together.
5. Add preserved radish, stir fry well, make room for eggs in the middle, scramble with spatula, and spread the egg in a thin layer.
6. Season with thin soy sauce, when set, turn to the other side.
7. Stir-fry together, season with sugar, then stir-fry all ingredients thoroughly.
8. Place stir-fried preserved radish with eggs on a plate and serve immediately.