Stir-fried Spicy Tofu and Ground Pork
Spicy and healthy recipe with tofu called "Phat Phet Toa-hu Mu Sap"
Last Modified On: Wednesday, 21/December/2011 10:22:00am
Back to Stir-Fried Dishes
200 g. ground pork
4 pieces fried tofu
1 ½ Tbsp red curry paste
4-5 roots krachai
5 kaffir lime leaves
3 stems young pepper corn
1 Tbsp sugar
2 tsp thin soy sauce (fish sauce)
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
1. Wash kaffir lime leaves, krachai, and young pepper corn, pat dry, then finely shred krachai, tear kaffir lime leaves in halves, remove central stem and shred.
2. Cut fried tofu into small dices.
3. Heat oil in a wok on medium heat. When oil is hot, add red curry paste, stir fry until fragrant, and then add ground pork.
4. Stir fry until the pork is getting cook, add diced tofu.
5. Stir fry thoroughly until the pork is cook, add shred krachai, shed kaffir lime leaves, and young pepper corn, then stir fry until all ingredients mix well.
6. Season with sugar and thin soy sauce (fish sauce), stir well, taste for your own flavor, and remove from heat.
7. Place the stir-fried spicy tofu and ground pork on a plate, and serve immediately.