Stir-fried Vegetable with Crispy Pork
Healthy and yummy stir-fried dish called "Phat Pak Ruam Midh"
Last Modified On: Wednesday, 21/December/2011 10:18:44am
Back to Stir-Fried Dishes
250 g. Chinese broccoli
1 small head Chinese cabbage
200 g. Carrot
200 g. crispy pork
4 cloves garlic
4 fresh chilies
1 Tbsp thin soy sauce
2 tsp sugar
2 Tbsp oyster sauce
2 Tbsp vegetable for stir-fry
1. Peel garlic, remove chilies' stem, wash dirt, mince garlic and cut chilies into small pieces.
2. Discard hard leaves of Chinese broccoli, cut leaves into 2" length, peel stems' skin, and slice into small pieces and wash dirt. Remove Chinese cabbage root, cut into 1” length and wash. Peel carrot, wash dirt and slice into round pieces.
3. Heat oil in a wok on medium-high heat. When oil is hot, add minced garlic and chilies, fry until fragrant, add crispy pork and stir-fry together.
4. Add sliced carrots, season with thin soy sauce and sugar, stir-fry until carrots are getting soft, then add Chinese broccoli.
5. Stir-fry until Chinese broccoli are getting soft, add Chinese cabbage and oyster sauce, stir-fry quickly and remove from heat.
6. Place stir-fried vegetable with crispy pork on a plate, and serve immediately.