Tofu with Spicy Sauce
Easy tofu recipe with mixed vegetables and spicy sauce
Last Modified On: Friday, 16/November/2012 04:02:39am
Back to Stir-Fried Dishes
1 Soft Tofu
100 g. ground pork
1 clove garlic
¼ head onion
½ cup mixed frozen vegetables
1 tsp sesame seeds oil
Spicy Sauce Ingredients
¾ Tbsp sugar
2 tsp thin soy sauce
1 tsp seasoning soy sauce
1 ½ Tbsp oyster sauce
3 Tbsp chili sauce
½ tsp corn flour
1 Tbsp water
1. Cut tofu about 1 cm. thick and place on paper towel for 30 minutes.
2. Dissolve corn flour in a mixing bowl.
3. Add all spicy sauce ingredients in the mixing bowl and mix well.
4. Peel onion and garlic, wash dirt, pat dry, then mince garlic and cut onion into small dices.
5. Heat oil in a wok on medium heat, when oil is hot, add minced garlic and diced onion, stir fry until fragrant and the onion is getting cook, then add ground pork.
6. Stir fry until the ground pork is getting cook, then add mixed frozen vegetables.
7. Stir fry all ingredients together, make a hole in a centre and put all tofu in it.
8. Pour spicy sauce mixture all over the tofu, wait for 2 minutes and then turn the tofu. Place around ingredients over the tofu and wait for another 2 minutes, remove from heat.
9. Place tofu with spicy sauce on a plate and serve immediately.