Stir-fried Water Spinach
Healthy and easy stir-fried vegetable called "Phat Phak Bung"
Last Modified On: Thursday, 24/November/2011 20:03:27pm
Back to Stir-Fried Dishes
300 g. water spinach (on-choy green)
3 cloves garlic
2 fresh chilies
1 Tbsp salted soy bean
3 Tbsp oyster sauce
2 tsp vegetable oil
1. Cut bottom part of water spinach and split into pieces.
2. Wash, pat dry and set aside.
3. Peel garlic, remove chili stems, wash and pat dry. Smash garlic and roughly chop, then slice chilies.
4. Heat oil in a wok on high heat. When oil is hot, add chopped garlic and chilies, fry until fragrant, add water spinach.
5. Add salted soy bean and oyster sauce.
6. Stir fry quickly for 1 minute until the water spinach is getting cook, and then remove from heat.
7. Place the stir-fried water spinach on a plate, and serve immediately.