Pineapple Fried Rice
Yummy fried rice recipe called "Kao Pad Sapparod" in Thai
Last Modified On: Friday, 25/November/2011 04:41:33am
Back to One-Plate Dishes
400 g. ham
2 sticks Chinese sausage
2 pieces fresh pineapple
½ cup raisin
¼ head of onion
¼ cup diced carrot
3 cloves garlic
3 green onions
3 Tbsp oyster sauce
2 Tbsp thin soy sauce
1 Tbsp seasoning soy sauce
1 Tbsp sugar
½ tsp curry powder
2 Tbsp butter
5 cups cooked rice
1. Soak raisins in water for 2 hours, rinse, and set aside.
2. Cut pineapple into small pieces, then slice green onion, mince garlic and chop onion into small dices.
3. Cut ham into small square pieces.
4. Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a wok on medium heat. When oil is hot, fry Chinese sausages until cook, and then slice into small pieces.
5. Add butter in the same wok, when butter is getting melt, add minced garlic and diced onion, stir-fry until fragrant and onion is getting cook.
6. Add cut ham, stir-fry until the ham is getting cook, then make room for eggs in the middle of the wok.
7. Scramble the eggs with spatula, and spread eggs in a thin layer, then season with thin soy sauce.
8. When the eggs are set, cover with ham, return the eggs, add diced carrot and stir-fry thoroughly.
9. Add pineapple and raisins, season with all ingredients and stir well.
10. Separate cooked rice and add in the wok.
11. Stir-fry until all ingredients mix together, add sliced Chinese sausages.
12. Stir well, add sliced green onion, stir quickly until all ingredients mix together, and remove from heat.
13. Put pineapple fried rice on a plate, sprinkle with dried pork fluff and serve immediately.
Note: This is a sample of dried pork fluff.