Grilled Zucchini with Spicy Salad
Yummy zucchini recipe with tasty salad
Last Modified On: Wednesday, 03/April/2013 20:12:08pm
Back to Spicy Salad
1/8 head onion
1 sprig cilantro
3 fresh chilies
100 g. ground pork
2 Tbsp dried shrimps
2 Tbsp lime juice
1 Tbsp fish sauce
1 tsp sugar
1/4 cup water
1. Cut both ends of zucchini, wash, pat dry and slice into pieces.
2. Heat pan on medium heat, when it's hot, add sliced zucchini in it, and grill until both sides are cooked, then arrange on a plate.
3. Add water in a pan, wait until start boiling, then add ground pork, stir well until the pork is getting cook.
4. Add dried shrimp, stir together until the pork is well cook, remove from heat and put them in a mixing bowl. Discard water.
5. Cut cilantro root, peel onion and remove chili's stems, wash dirt and pat dry. Coarsely slice cilantro, finely slice onion and cut chilies into small pieces.
6. Prepare dressing by mixing lime juice, sugar and fish sauce in a mixing bowl. Add chilies, stir well and taste as your own favor.
7. Add sliced onion and chopped cilantro in the ground pork bowl and then add dressing.
8. Stir all ingredients thoroughly and spoon on grilled zucchini.
9. When it's ready, serve immediately.