Stir-fried Chinese Broccoli with Oyster Sauce
Super easy and yummy stir fried recipe called " Phat Khana Mu Nam Man Hoi"
Last Modified On: Wednesday, 21/December/2011 10:10:47am
Back to Stir-Fried Dishes
300 g. Chinese broccoli (Gai Lan)
200 g. pork tenderloin
3 cloves garlic
3 tbsp oyster sauce
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1. Peel garlic, remove chilies' stem, wash dirt, mince garlic and cut chilies into small pieces.
2. Discard yellow or hard leaves of Chinese broccoli, wash dirt, and pat dry. Then cut leaves into 2" length, peel stems' skin, and slice into small pieces.
3. Clean pork tenderloin, pat dry, and slice into small pieces.
4. Heat oil in a wok on medium-high heat. When oil is hot, add minced garlic and chilies, fry until fragrant, then add sliced pork. Stir-fry until the pork is getting cook.
5. Add Chinese broccoli and oyster sauce, stir-fry until Chinese broccoli are getting soft, then remove from heat.
6. Place Chinese broccoli with oyster sauce on a plate, and serve immediately.
Tip: This recipe can substitute pork for beef.