Stir-fried Sliced Pork with Roasted Chillie Paste
Spicy and yummy stir-fried recipe called "Mu Phat Nam Phrik Phao"
Last Modified On: Wednesday, 14/December/2011 16:59:38pm
Back to Stir-Fried Dishes
250 g. sliced pork
3 Tbsp roasted chillie paste
1 1/2 Tbsp thin soy sauce
1 1/2 tsp sugar
2 cloves garlic
1/2 head of onion
2 fresh chillies
3 green onions
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
1. Peel garlic and onion, remove chillie strems, and cut green onion roots, wash dirt, and pat dry. Cut green onion into 1" lenght, mince garlic, cut onion into thin slices, and finely slice fresh chillies. Then, cut sliced pork into 1" wide.
2. Heat oil in a wok on medium-high heat. When oil is hot, add minced garlic and sliced onion, fry until fragrant, then add roasted chillie paste.
3. Stir-fry until onion is getting cook, add sliced pork, and stir well until the pork is getting cook. Season with thin soy sauce and sugar, mix all ingredients thoroughly.
4. Add cut green onion and sliced fresh chillies, stir well for 2 minutes, then remove from heat.
5. Place the spicy stir-fried sliced pork with roasted chillie paste on a plate, and serve immediately.