Stir-fried Wide Rice Noodles with Chicken
Quick and easy stir-fried wide rice noodles called "Gui Teow Kuo Kai" in Thai
Last Modified On: Friday, 25/November/2011 04:50:47am
Back to Noodle
300 g. chicken meat
1 package fresh wide rice noodles (680 g.)
2 Tbsp preserve radish
3 cloves fresh garlic
2 tsp thin soy sauce
1 Tbsp seasoning soy sauce
1 Tbsp sugar
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
2 sprigs green onion
3-4 leaves green lettuce
Ingredients for marinated chicken
1 Tbsp thin soy sauce
2 tsp seasoning soy sauce
2 Tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp ground black pepper
2 tsp sugar
1 tsp sesame soil
1. Clean chicken and cut into small pieces.
2. Put cut chicken in a mixing bowl, add marinated ingredients, mix thoroughly and marinate for 2-3 hours.
3. Peel garlic, cut green onion roots, wash dirt and pat dry. Mince garlic, chop preserved radish and slice green onion, then set aside.
4. Place wide rice noodles on a plate, heat in microwave about 3 minutes, and separate clumped noodles into single strips.
5. Heat oil in a wok on medium heat. When oil is hot, add minced garlic and chopped preserved radish, fry until fragrant, then add marinated chicken.
6. Stir-fry until the chicken is getting cook, make room for eggs in the middle, scramble with spatula, and spread eggs in a thin layer.
7. Season with thin soy sauce. When the eggs are cooked, turn to another side, and then add separated wide rice noodles.
8. Stir-fry thoroughly, season with seasoning soy sauce and sugar.
9. Stir-fry until all ingredients mix well, taste for your own flavor, then add sliced green onion, stir-fry quickly and remove from heat.
10. Arrange green lettuce leaves on a plate, put stir-fried wide rice noodles with chicken on them, sprinkle with sliced green onion and ground pepper. Serve immediately.