Chinese Sausage Fried Rice
Yummy and easy fried rice with Chinese sausage called "Khao Pat Goon Chiang"
Last Modified On: Friday, 25/November/2011 04:37:59am
Back to One-Plate Dishes
4 cups cooked rice
6 sticks Chinese sausage
2 large eggs
1/8 head of onion
3 clove garlic
100 g. Chinese broccoli (Gai lan)
2 Tbsp oyster sauce
2 Tbsp thin soy sauce (or fish sauce)
1 Tbsp seasoning soy sauce
1 Tbsp sugar
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
1. Peel onion and garlic, wash dirt, and pat dry. Chop onion into small dices and mince garlic.
2. Slice Chinese sausages into small pieces.
3. Discard yellow or hard leaves of Chinese broccoli, cut leaves into 2" lengths, wash dirt, drain, and set aside.
4. Heat oil in a wok on medium heat. When oil is hot, add diced onion and minced garlic, fry until fragrant and onion is getting cook, then add sliced Chinese sausages.
5. Stir-fry until the sausage is getting cook, add cooked rice, and stir-fry thoroughly.
6. Make room for eggs in the middle of the wok, scramble with spatula, and spread eggs in a thin layer. Then season with thin soy sauce (or fish sauce), seasoning soy sauce, and sugar.
7. When the egg is set, cover with rice, return the egg and wait until the egg is cooked, then stir-fry thoroughly.
8. Add cut Chinese broccoli and oyster sauce, stir quickly until all ingredients mix together, and remove from heat.
9. Put the fried rice on a plate and serve with sliced cucumber, green onion, and a wedge of lime.