Tendered Chicken with Rice
Yummy tendered chicken with rice called "Khao Kai Op" in Thai
Last Modified On: Friday, 25/November/2011 04:43:13am
Back to One-Plate Dishes
4 chicken thigh & legs
¼ head onion
2 Tbsp thin soy sauce
1 Tbsp seasoning soy sauce
1 Tbsp sugar
3 Tbsp ketchup
2 tsp ground black pepper
3 Tbsp corn flour
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
1 Tbsp butter
1 ½ cup water
1. Peel onion, wash, and dice. Heat oil and butter in a large pot on medium heat, when butter is melt, add diced onion.
2. Fry until the onion is getting cook, add chicken thigh & leg, and fry until both sides are cooked.
3. Put cooked chicken thigh & leg in a pressure cooker, then add water in a pot, season with thin soy sauce, seasoning soy sauce, sugar, ketchup, and ground black pepper, stir well.
4. Pour the sauce in the pressure cooker and cook until the chickens are tendered.
5. Pour the sauce back to the pot, meanwhile dissolve corn flour, add into the sauce, and stir quickly to keep it from forming chunks.
6. When the sauce is thick, add tendered chickens in it, when the sauce boils again, remove from heat.
7. Put cooked rice on a serving plate, place tendered chicken beside, pour the sauce over, garnish with sliced tomato, and serve immediately.