Spicy Grilled Pork Salad
Easy grilled pork salad called "Yum Moo Yang"
Last Modified On: Friday, 25/November/2011 05:28:06am
Back to Spicy Salad
150 g. grilled pork
1 green onion
2 sprigs cilantro
2 Tbsp lime juice
2 Tbsp thin soy sauce (fish sauce)
1 tsp sugar
2 tsp Chinese hot pepper sauce
½ tsp ground pepper
1 Tbsp ground roasted rice
1. Slice grilled pork and put in a mixing bowl.
2. Peel shallot, cut cilantro and green onion roots, wash dirt and pat dry. Finely slice shallot, coarsely chop cilantro and green onion, and then set aside.
3. Wash tomato, cut in pieces, remove seed and cut into small dices.
4. Prepare dressing by mixing lime juice, Chinese hot pepper sauce, thin soy sauce (fish sauce), sugar, ground pepper and ground roasted rice in a mixing bowl. Stir together and taste as your own favor.
5. Add all vegetable and dressing in the grilled pork mixing bowl, then stir thoroughly.
6. Spoon spicy grilled pork salad on a plate and serve immediately.