Steamed Beaten Egg with Ground Pork
Easy egg recipe called "Kai Tun" that you can enjoy cooking
Last Modified On: Thursday, 24/November/2011 21:16:57pm
Back to Steamed Dishes
3 large eggs
50 g. ground pork
1 Tbsp thin soy sauce
1 tsp seasoning soy sauce
1 Tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp sugar
1 1/2 cup water
1 green onion
2 sprigs cilantro
1. Cut roots from green onion and cilantro, wash, and pat dry. Thinly slice green onion and remove cilantro leaves.
2. Beat eggs in a mixing bowl, then add water, thin soy sauce, seasoning soy sauce, oyster sauce and suger.
3. Stir all ingredients until well blend, sift mixture to remove bubble and egg tissue.
4. Add ground pork, stir thoroughly, top with sliced green onions and cilantro leaves, then cover bowl with plastic wrap. Boil water in steamer, place the bowl, and steam about 20-25 minutes or until egg mixture is cooked.
5. Remove bowl from steamer and serve hot.