Deep-fried Egg with Ground Pork Sauce
Quick and yummy egg recipe with ground pork sauce call "Kai Dao Song Krueng"
Last Modified On: Wednesday, 21/December/2011 10:16:14am
Back to Stir-Fried Dishes
100 g. ground pork
¼ head of onion
2 cloves fresh garlic
3 green onions
2 Tbsp oyster sauce
1 Tbsp thin soy sauce
1 Tbsp sugar
1 Tbsp ketchup
1 tsp corn flour
2 Tbsp vegetable oil for stir-frying
½ cup vegetable for deep-frying
1. Heat deep-frying oil a fry pan on medium heat. When oil is hot, pour each egg into the oil, fry them until bubbly and crisp. Drain on paper towel and set aside.
2. Cut each fried egg in quarter and arrange them on a serving plate.
3. Peel garlic and onion, cut green onion roots, wash dirt with tomato, and pat dry. Mince garlic, chop onion into dices, and finely slice green onion, then cut tomato in quarter and cut into small pieces.
4. Heat oil (for stir-frying) in a wok on medium heat. When oil is hot, add minced garlic, chop onion, and sliced green onions' stem, fry until fragrant. When onion is cooked, add ground pork, stir until ground pork is getting cook.
5. Add tomato and season with thin soy sauce, oyster sauce, ketchup and sugar. Stir fry all ingredients until the ground pork is cooked.
6. Mix corn flour with 1 Tbsp water, stir until flour dissolve. Then, pour flour water into the sauce, stir quickly to keep if from forming chunks, add sliced green onion, stir well and remove from heat. Pour the sauce over deep-fried egg.
7. When ready, serve immediately.