Stir-fried Eggplant with Salted Soy Bean
Tasty stir-fried eggplant recipe with salted soy bean and ground pork
Last Modified On: Thursday, 03/April/2014 03:13:48am
Back to Stir-Fried Dishes
80 g. ground pork
2 cloves garlic
2 fresh chilies
4-5 kaffir lime leaves
1 Tbsp salted soy bean
1 1/2 Tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp thin soy sauce
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp vegetable for stir fry
1/2 cup vegetable for deep fry
2 Tbsp water
1. Wash eggplant, cut stem and slice into pieces.
2. Heat oil in a fry pan on medium heat, when oil is hot, put eggplant to fry for a while, then drain on paper towel.
3. Peel garlic, remove chilies' stems, tear kaffir lime leaves in halves, and remove central stems, wash dirt, pat dry, then finely chop garlic, slice chilies and tear kaffir lime leaves into small pieces.
4. Heat oil in a wok on medium heat. When oil is hot, add chopped garlic, stir fry until fragrant, then add ground pork and stir fry until the pork is getting cooked.
5. Season with sugar, thin soy sauce and oyster sauce.
6. Stir fry until all ingredients mix thoroughly, then add fried eggplant.
7. Add sliced chilies, water and salt soy bean.
8. Stir fry all ingredients until mix well, add kaffir lime leaves, stir fry again, then remove from heat.
9. Place stir-fried eggplant with salted soy bean on a plate and serve immediately.