Stir-fried Pork with Long Green Beans and Salted Soy Bean
Quick and easy stir-fried recipe called "Mu Phat Tao Jiao Thua Fak Yao"
Last Modified On: Wednesday, 14/December/2011 16:59:04pm
Back to Stir-Fried Dishes
200 g. long green beans
250 g. sliced pork
3 cloves garlic
1 Tbsp thin soy sauce (or fish sauce)
2 Tbsp oyster sauce
1 1/2 salted soy bean
1 1/2 sugar
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
1. Wash long green beans, cut both ends, and cut into 1" lenght.
2. Peel garlic, wash dirt, and mince. Cut sliced pork into 1.5" wide.
3. Heat oil in a wok on medium-high heat. When oil is hot, add minced garlic, fry until fragrant, then add sliced pork. Stir-fry until the pork is getting cook, season with thin soy sauce (or fish sauce), salted soy bean, and sugar.
4. Stir until all ingredients mix thoroughly. Add cut long green beans and oyster sauce, stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until long green beans are getting soft, then remove from heat.
5. Place the stir-fried pork with long green beans and salted soy bean on a plate, and serve immediately.