Fried Canapes with Pork Spread
Fried canapes with pork spread recipe that easy and yummy appetizer, called "Khanom Pang Na Mu" in Thai
Last Modified On: Thursday, 24/November/2011 20:48:28pm
Back to Appetizers
5 slices bread
200 g. ground pork
1 Tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp thin soy sauce
1 tsp seasoning sauce
1 tsp sugar
½ tsp ground pepper
1 sprig cilantro
2 cups vegetable oil for frying
||Ingredients for Cucumber Relish
1 long cayenne pepper
2 ½ Tbsp sugar
¼ tsp salt
1 Tbsp vinegar
2 tsp hot water
1. Cut sliced bread into quarters.
2. Season ground pork with oyster sauce, thin soy sauce, seasoning soy sauce, sugar, and ground pepper, mix thoroughly.
3. Cut cilantro root, wash dirt, pat dry, and slice coarsely. Add egg into ground pork mixture, mix well, then add sliced cilantro, and stir together.
4. Heat oil in a wok on medium heat. When oil is hot, place about 1 Tbsp of the pork spread on each piece of bread, and fry spread-side downward.
5. Fry each side until golden brown, then remove from oil, and drain on paper towel.
Preparation for Cucumber Relish
1. Cut both end cucumber, remove pepper stem, peel shallots, wash dirt, and pat dry. Cut cucumber in half lengthwise, and then cut across into thin slices. Cut shallots and pepper into thin slices, set aside.
2. Put sugar and salt in a bowl, add hot water, stir until dissolve, add vinegar, and mix well. Then put sliced cucumber, shallots, and pepper into the mixture, and stir together.
Place fried canapés with pork spread on a plate and serve with cucumber relish.