Crispy Chicken with Lime Cream Sauce
Crispy chicken recipe that serve with yummy lime cream sauce called "Kai Krob Cream Manow" in Thai
Last Modified On: Saturday, 02/March/2013 23:27:09pm
Back to Bake Dishes
4 chicken thighs
¼ cup corn meal
½ tsp salt
½ tsp ground pepper
Lime Cream Sauce Ingredients
¼ cup mayonnaise
2 ½ Tbsp lime juice
1 Tbsp honey
¼ tsp salt
1. Wash chicken thighs, pat dry and de-bone. Meanwhile, pre-heat an oven at 350 F.
2. Mix corn meal, salt and ground pepper in a plate.
3. Add chicken thigh and toss until flour coats the thigh.
4. Place the chicken thighs on baking sheet covered with aluminum foil. Bake for 35-40 minutes until the chickens are crisp.
5. Cut crispy chicken into pieces.
Preparation for lime cream sauce
1. Place lime cream sauce ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Stir all ingredients thoroughly, and then taste as your own flavor.
Place crispy chicken on a plate bedding with fresh vegetable then pour lime cream sauce over crispy chicken and serve immediately.