Chicken Wingette Red Stewed Sauce
Tender and juicy chicken wingette red stewed sauce called "Peek Kai Nam Deang"
Last Modified On: Friday, 25/November/2011 05:41:29am
Back to Deep Fried Dishes
500 g. chicken wingettes
1 large tomato
¼ head onion
2 Tbsp thin soy sauce
2 Tbsp oyster sauce
2 Tbsp sugar
¼ cup ketchup
2 Tbsp chili sauce
3 Tbsp tempura flour
¼ cup vegetable oil for deep-frying
1 cup water
1. Wash chicken wingettes, pat dry, and put in a mixing bowl. Season the wingettes with 1 Tbsp thin soy sauce, 1 Tbsp sugar, and oyster sauce. Mix all ingredients thoroughly and allow to marinate for 1 hour.
2. Peel onion, wash along with tomato, and pat dry. Then cut onion and tomato into bit size pieces.
3. After marinated time, add tempura flour to the wingettes and stir thoroughly.
4. Heat oil in a wok on medium heat. When oil is hot, add marinated chicken wingettes in the wok. Deep-fry each side until golden brown and crisp, remove from oil.
5. Boil water in a pot on medium heat. When water is getting hot, add cut onion and tomato, stir well until the vegetable is getting cook, season with ketchup, chili sauce, thin soy sauce and sugar.
6. Stir to mix well, taste for your flavour, simmer until the sauce is getting boil, and then add fried chicken wingettes.
7. Stir thoroughly, reduce to low heat and simmer until the sauce is getting thick, and then remove from heat.
8. Put chicken wingettes red stewed sauce in a plate and serve immediately.