Fried Eggplant with Egg
Easy fried eggplant with egg to serve with Spicy Shrimp Paste Dip
Last Modified On: Friday, 25/November/2011 05:33:11am
Back to Deep Fried Dishes
¼ cup tempura flour
1/8 cup cold water
1 tsp thin soy sauce
½ cup fried vegetable oil
1. Wash eggplant, cut stem and slice into pieces.
2. Mix tempura flour with cold water and stir until well blend.
3. Add egg and thin soy sauce in a mixture, then well blend all ingredients together.
4. Put sliced eggplant in the mixture, stir well until the mixture covers every piece.
5. Heat oil in a wok on medium heat, when oil is hot, put each eggplant to fry.
6. Fry until golden brown on each side, drain on a rack with paper towel.
7. Place fried eggplant with egg on a plate and serve with spicy shrimp paste dip.