Sweet & Sour Chicken Nugget
Oriental style chicken that can be an appetizer or eat with rice
Last Modified On: Friday, 25/November/2011 05:39:35am
Back to Deep Fried Dishes
500 g. chicken meat
3 Tbsp evaporated milk
1 cup all purpose flour
½ cup plum sauce
1/3 cup sugar
1 tsp thin soy sauce
½ tsp concentrated tamarind paste
1 cup vegetable oil for deep frying
1. Wash chicken meat, pat dry, cut into small pieces, add evaporated milk and allow marinating for 2 hours.
2. After marinated time, put all purpose flour in a plate, add marinated chicken and toss until flour coats chicken nuggets.
3. Heat oil in a pan on medium heat, when oil is hot, add chicken nuggets and deep-fry until cook. Drain on paper towel.
4. Add plum sauce and sugar in another wok on medium-low heat, stir until sugar dissolve, add thin soy sauce and tamarind paste, mix well.
5. Add fried chicken nuggets in sweet & sour sauce, continue turning in the sauce until they stick together.
6. Put sweet & sour chicken nuggets in a plate and serve immediately.