Stir-fried Rice Noodles with Dark Soy Sauce
Stir-fried rice noodles with dark soy sauce is easy and yummy recipe called "Pad se il"
Last Modified On: Friday, 25/November/2011 04:53:21am
Back to Noodle
250 g. small rice noodles
300 g. ground pork
500 g. Chinese broccoli (Gai lan)
3 cloves garlic
3 Tbsp oyster sauce
1 Tbsp thin soy sauce
1 tsp seasoning soy sauce
2 Tbsp dark soy sauce
1 Tbsp sugar
3 Tbsp vegetable oil
1. Soak small rice noodles for 10 minutes, drain, add dark soy sauce and stir thoroughly.
2. Peel garlic, wash dirt, and mince. Wash Chinese broccoli, discard yellow or hard leaves and peel stems' skin. Cut leaves into 2" lengths, and slice peeled stems.
3. Heat oil in a wok on medium heat. When oil is hot, add minced garlic and fry until fragrant. Add ground pork, stir until the pork is getting cook, then season with thin soy sauce, seasoning soy sauce, 2 tbsp oyster sauce, and sugar.
4. Stir-fried until the pork is cooked, make room for eggs in the middle, scramble with spatula, and spread eggs in a thin layer.
5. When the eggs are cooked, cover with the pork and stir-fry thoroughly. Add small rice noodles with dark soy sauce and stir well.
6. Add Chinese broccoli and 1 tbsp oyster sauce, stir thoroughly, then remove from heat.
7. Place noodles on a plate and serve immediately.