Chicken with Ginger Stir-Fried
Easy stir-fried chicken with ginger that called "Kai Phat Khing" in Thai
Last Modified On: Wednesday, 21/December/2011 10:14:46am
Back to Stir-Fried Dishes
300 g. chicken meat
30 g. ginger
4 cloves garlic
¼ head onion
2 fresh chilies
2 green onions
15 g. Chinese dried black mushrooms
1 Tbsp thin soy sauce
2 Tbsp oyster sauce
1 Tbsp sugar
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
1. Soak Chinese dried black mushrooms (wash dirt before soak) until soft, drain and cut into pieces.
2. Peel ginger, wash dirt, pat dry, and then shred.
3. Peel onion, remove chilies stems, and peel garlic, wash dirt and pat dry. Thinly slice onion, slice chilies, and mince garlic.
4. Cut green onion roots, wash dirt and cut into 1” length. Wash chicken meat, pat dry and slice into pieces.
5. Heat oil in a wok on medium heat. When oil is hot, add minced garlic and fry until fragrant, then add sliced chicken and thin soy sauce.
6. Stir fry until the chicken is getting cook, add shredded ginger and sliced onion, stir well until the chicken is cooked.
7. Add cut Chinese dried black mushrooms, then season with oyster sauce and sugar, stir thoroughly.
8. Add green onion and sliced chilies, stir quickly and remove from heat.
9. Place the stir-fried chicken with ginger on a plate and serve immediately.